- This event has passed.
Audubon Society of Portland Wild Arts Festival
November 17, 2018 @ 10:00 am - November 18, 2018 @ 6:00 pm$8.00
About the Festival
Where else can you mingle with famous artists and authors while meeting a Great Horned Owl?
Join us for Portland Audubon’s 2018 Wild Arts Festival – the Northwest’s premier show and sale of nature-related art and books. All proceeds support the conservation, environmental education and wildlife rehabilitation work of the Portland Audubon Society.
- Discover the work of regionally and nationally acclaimed artists and authors
- Enjoy the popular silent auction to bid on fabulous artwork and gifts for your favorite naturalists and birdwatchers
- Join in the fast-moving sale of 6”×6” original bird-themed paintings by local artists
- See our education birds up close throughout the weekend. On Sunday, two presentations will be tailored to school-age nature lovers in our family area “The Nest”
- Check out Portland Audubon’s Nature Store to find birdhouses, feeders and other treats for our feathered friends.
- Take a break at the on-site Elephants Delicatessen
- Stop by our special happy hour! Sip while you shop on Saturday, 3 – 6 p.m.
The 2018 Wild Arts Festival is the perfect way to get ready for the holidays. Join us for a festive and fun weekend!
Location and hours:
Montgomery Park, 2701 NW Vaughn, Portland, OR
10 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Saturday, November 17 | 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Sunday, November 18